Material for Entrepreneurship and Business Development courses
The core-curriculum developed within the scope of the project is supported by accompanying material that was also developed by Central Asian university teachers under advice of European partners. The material is structured into three sections.
Section A: This section gives an introduction about how to effectively work with the material developed.
Section B: Gives an overview about the underlying case study "The Teabar"
Section C: Is the content referring to the underlying concept and to the case study. It covers the following topics:
- Business Administration
- Legal Framework
- Calculation and Finance
- Organization/Human Resources/Management
- Accounting and Taxation
- Economic, Social and Ecologial Framework
- Social and Ecological Sustainability
- Social-, Self-, Methodological Competence
- Business Idea and Business plan development