Online Course in Entrepreneurship
The CACTLE provides and maintains a developed core-curriculum for an elective “Entrepreneurship and Business development” in the socpe of 10 ECTS that was accredited at all participating Central Asian universities and integrated into their curricula. Appropriate teaching and learning material for the elective has been developed, tested and evaluted during the project's lifetime.
“Entrepreneurship and Business founding” will be offered as a mandatory or elective course during the 6th and 7th or during the 7th semester of bachelor programs.
The course “Entrepreneurship and Business founding” is equivalent to 10 ECTS (20 UK credits).
- 10 ECTS (20 UK credits) are equivalent to 250 teaching- and learning-hours in total.
- The 250 teaching- and learning-hours will be allocated to different teaching- and learning-settings as follows:
- 48 hours contact-time/in-class teaching
- 152 hours independent learning/distance learning
- 50 hours business plan writing, preparation of presentation and reflection
The core-curriculum has been accredited and integrated by the following universities:
- Kyrgyz National University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- International University of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- I.Arabaev Kyrgyz State University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- NARXOZ University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Karaganda Economic University, Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Astana, Kazakhstan
- Bukhara State University, Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Fergana State University, Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Westminster International University in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan